Mr. Mohit V. Chachere
Dean Training & Placements
Department’s T&P Co-ordinators
- Rahul Nawkhare (ETC)
- Swapnil Choudhary (ME)
- Yuvraj Chavhan (EE)
- Dipak Nakhate (CE)
- Rahul Bhandekar (CSE/IT/AIDS)
- Abhishek Abrol (MBA)
- Lina Margade (FY)
- Registration of the all final year students for campus placement activities with respective departmental placement coordinators at the beginning of the 7th semester
- Classification of student’s database by respective placement coordinators as per the standard eligibility criteria’s set by the companies and submitting the same to T and P Cell.
- Preparation of the summery of all data as received from departmental placement coordinators as per the classifications for quick sharing with companies as per demand.
- Conduction of assessment tests as freely provided by vendors to all the registered students to assess student’s skills and readiness for the campus recruitment and analysis of the same.
- Based on the assessment result, to arrange soft skill and technical skills training courses preferably for all students. T and P cell recommends that all students should undergo soft skill and technical skills trainings before appearing recruitment process.
- Sending campus placement invite to all companies for on-campus recruitment and follow-up there on with them.
- Confirmation of campus recruitment dates on mutually convenient days.
- Sending information to students as well as the concern placement coordinators about the schedule of the company visit and other details as shared by the company at least three days in advance.
- Execution of the on-campus recruitment process with the help of the students members of the T and P Cell, departmental placement coordinators.
- Announcement of recruitment result to the concern participant students as well as to the concern departments once shared by the company and displaying the same on college notice boards.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the offer letter from the selected student and sending the acknowledgement to the concern company within one day from the announcement of the recruitment result
- Necessary follow ups with selected students to submit the copies of the offer letter to T and P cell as well as to concern departmental placement coordinator
- Receiving applications from students selected for the internship and / or students interested for applying for internship and to issue them college covering letter. To receive a copy of the internship completion certificates as received by them from the Concern Company / organization.
- Organization of carrier guidance seminars for the students i.e. higher studies opportunities after UG, PG and preparation for the competitive examinations leading to these courses in first week at the start of the academic year.
- Organization of mock campus placement drives to perform better in campus placement in first week at the start of the academic year.
Procedure for Campus Recruitment
- Employability Enhancement Training
- Campus Recruitment Training
- Recruitment Talk
Expert Talk on Employability Skill